Don’t let a roofing companies get away with poor work! This checklist will help you keep tabs on any roofing project and make sure the roofing company you’ve hired is not “cutting corners”.
Here are certain guidelines that determine a quality roof job opposed to a poorly done project.
- Roof needs to be torn down to deck
- New Felt needs to be installed with Plastic cap nails (NOT STAPLES)
- There needs to be at least 4 nails per shingle
- New style D Aluminum Drip edge
- 30 year Shingle requires a 30 year hip and ridge
- Proper roof ventilation (Ridge Vent)
Our Lions Gate roofing contractors ensure all these guidelines and more is strictly adhered to, so you know that you are getting a quality roof job.